I'm Very Unhappy...

Once again, broke. School is starting back and I had to purchase new school uniforms and supplies for my growing ten year old..! So that leaves me nothing for my hair do. Don't strangle me but I went back to the good old glue.

I was really tempted to wear my hair this time as I got an extra half inch of growth from the last sew in. But I chickened out, only because the top is not as long as the sides and back. I do realize that the most of my hair breakage is on the side part (left) where I wear my part.

I strongly encourage you to switch your parts from time to time and not always wear your hair on the same side...like I have tragically done. If I switch to the right for a few months, I'm sure with my vitamin regimine, conditioning and moisturizing treatments, my hair will grow back.

Hopefully...

Well for the next two to three weeks, I went back to the (gasp!) liquid gold! (oh the horror and humanity!) Only because, I experience no hair loss when removing the extensions versus the old black glue that doesn't hold that well.

Will keep you updated...

Comments

Popular Posts