Palmers Coconut Oil Hair Milk--REVIEW

I picked this up in dire need of something that would moisturize my hair. I've not given up on my trusted S-curl but I needed something less greasy and messy. I'm not too crazy about the smell either.

Looking through shelves and shelves of oil laced products that made false promises of moisturizing my hair. Since I don't get to wash my hair as often as I'd like due to severe arthritis, I needed something that I can use at my bedside without walking around with a wet head from cowashing often. This is the winter time, you know.

So I saw this on the shelf and decided to give it a try at $4.57 at Target. When I got home,  I was pleasantly surprised. It gave my hair instant moisture that it needed without the greasy feeling. In fact, there was no greasy residue at all!  A huge plus for me!!!! No more ruined pillowcases and hair scarves!

I love the stuff and I give it 4 out of 5 stars!!!!! 

Since I'm doing very little with my hair while I'm recovering, I just moisturized my hair really well and braided my hair in two french braids down the back. I don't go out often and this hair style suits me just fine. I even intend to wash my hair in the braids to cut down on touching my hair so often. 

I've learned that leaving my hair alone while giving it a healthy state to grow in does wonders. My daughter is almost APL after totally breaking all of her hair off when she was relaxed. Now she is natural and loving her long and healthy tresses while I keep her in sew in weaves as a protective style. 

Give this a go girls! It's a winner. 

Comments

Popular Posts