What Does My Hair Look Like? Twelve Years Later with Sonya

I’m celebrating a birthday recently and I’m looking at twelve years with this blog. I was so proud to start it and proud of all my followers that have stuck with me to this day. I want to say thank you to you all. I have so many changes in my life. I’m disabled and living my life in a wheelchair but I’m so proud to be who I am today. I couldn’t have done it without you.

So, here is where my hair is today....I took these pictures recently and I’m proud of the state of my hair. I’m no longer fascinated with the length as I once was. I just care that my hair is healthy.

This is me in 2011

This is me in 2016.  I was on prednisone and my face is heavily bloated.



NOW... these pictures are me today. On my birthday! I curled my hair with flexi rods! That’s it. I actually did my bangs and then took care of my ponytail with one flexi rod. LOL. ONE. Cool. Then put my hair in a banana clip and that was my hair style for the week. This is how my hair looks right now. 














Comments

Popular Posts