2008-09 Growth Challenge 101

Okay...I've been looking for my growth challenge model for months now. While I appreciate and love the fact that you guys read the blog...NONE OF YOU HAVE SIGNED UP! LOL : ) I understand...so instead I will pose a growth challenge to you...especially to my sew-in queens!

How many of you can handle this hair regimen?

Go 8 months WEARING ONLY SEW INS.
Take a multivitamin everyday.
No RELAXER while wearing the sew in
Shampoo, Conditioning, Moisturize
Keeping ends cut
DRINK PLENTY OF WATER

If you are interested, please send me:

First name, First letter of your last name
Location
Length of hair currently
Length of hair that is desired

Email to: sexxysonya1@hotmail.com Put in the subject line GROWTH CHALLENGE 101.

In February 2009, I want my growth challengers to tell me how much hair growth they have.

ARE YOU UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?

Sonya D.
Hammond, IN
Nape length
Below the shoulder length

Comments

Popular Posts