PROGRESS REEL...(updated)

a comic strip!
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Friday, November 21, 2008

Biotin Anyone?

If you've been following this blog then you know what happened the last time I added vitamins to my regi...

(I had been taking B12 for three days and all of a sudden I became a complete insomniac! I couldn't sleep for days!! Needless to say the B12 is still in my medicine cabinet and I'm scared to touch it. )

I later learned that you need to take PLENTY OF WATER to dilute the vitamins or else you will suffer the side effects.

That being said, I am a BHM Junkie (BHM=Black Hair Media forum) and a lot of the ladies talk about adding Biotin to their regimens. I've heard the downsides to it as well (massive breakouts on the face and skin, hair growing in unwanted areas...)

--sidenote-- I noticed that the women experienced these side effects were taking 3000mg or more a day. I only take 1000--

I just started this yesterday and I will post the results.
If any of you ladies are taking Biotin, email me with your stories!

3 comments:

  1. Biotin broke me out. I still have a scare on the left side of my face from that experience. I dont know how much I took tho. And I wasn't drinking a lot of water. I dont think I got good hair growth either but I know some women who have. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    Sarah

    http://www.thetreadmillguide.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post, thanks for sharing this wonderful and useful information with us.

    Green Tea

    ReplyDelete

I am not compensated in ANY way to endorse any of the products on my page.
Just so that we are clear!!!

The worst sew in i've had so far...

The worst sew in i've had so far...
Wearing Remi by Outre....(discontinued) If you want it to look good, ladies pay good money for it. Don't be a cheap ass like me!