What Should I Do Now?


What is it? 

Mega-Tek Cell Rebuilder is a hair product created by EQyss. It was originally designed for humans as a hair cell regenerator for hair that had been damaged by perm, chemicals, or heat. Currently, it is marketed for pets and horses, but when EQyss increased some of the ingredients to better penetrate thick horse hair . Hair growth benefits were noticed for humans as well. 

It was originally designed to regenerate hair that had been burned by chemicals when women used color treatments or had damage from perms. 

Cell Rebuilder and Rebuilder are the same product. It is the only product we know of that makes hair 30% stronger so less breaks off and falls out. It also makes it grow back up to 50% faster. The hair also becomes thicker and fuller. 

 After washing, use Mega-Tek like a conditioner. Leave it on for about 5 minutes and then rinse it out. This is how it should be used for all animals and humans.

Ingredients 

Deionized water, hydrolyzed keratin protein, stearalkonium chloride, glyceryl stearate, peg 100 stearate, marine protein, peg 40, panthenal, dimethicone copolyol, magnesium citrate, allantoin, amino acids, methylparaben, mucopoly-saccharides, propylparaben, imidazolidinyl urea, fragrance 

Okay so, I'm taking the Biotin but I am really into this hair growing thing. Sooooo, even though I am broke, I just ordered some from www.legacytack.com  for a total of about $14.00. Should I continue with my Biotin and incorporate MegaTek as well? Or should I lay off the Biotin and stick with the MT...just so I can see which is bringing me faster hair growth. 

OR SHOULD I TAKE THEM BOTH AND SEE IF I CAN GET BANGING RESULTS?

We'll see when my lovely mail carrier brings it to my front door....I may be too excited to wait thirty days.

I will keep you updated....

Comments

  1. **********************
    $$WIN BIG CASH $$.

    Unlimited Free Entries!
    **********************
    -$50,000 Grand Prize
    -Daily Winners
    -No Email Required
    -No Downloads
    http://cashprizesonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts