Now...MY MT DRAMA!

First off, I love Megatek so far...I think. I really can't tell the difference in growth because I am texlaxed.

(I apply the perm on my scalp for a few minutes to loosen the curl pattern and then wash out. Texlaxing doesn't give you that bone straight look)

And I've read that MT changes the way your new growth to look. For some, MT straightens it out, thus making it difficult to see your progress. For others, MT, gives their NG a spiral curl. Still for some, MT makes their hair look even nappier.

Well I've gotten ALL THREE OF THESE RESULTS AT THE SAME TIME!

It's hard for me to tell that its working because of this. I do have new growth. As of the date of this post I am almost four weeks post. But in certain areas, its really hard to tell.

I've since run out of MT. I have a tiny bit left that I apply to the length of my hair and my ends.  My hair hearts protein!!! I don't plan on relaxing until March so, I guess I'll have to wait until then to find out what MT really did for me.

Unless I sneak in a Dominican Blowout.....ssshhhh!

Comments

Popular Posts