Divalicious Again!

Okay......

So at a moment of total desperation, I caved in and got my hair done. I will post a pic later. I was at work and had a two hour lunch. I was really tired of wearing the phony ponies. (I got called a child at work yesterday..I'll be thirty this year)

Soooo....

I purchased Outre hair, called my stylist and asked her how much would she charge me for a stocking cap weave. When I walked out of that salon, I got so many catcalls and whistles, I thought to myself, "I should have done this weeks ago!!!!!!!"

The Outre hair is okay for this type of weave because the longest I will have it up is three weeks TOPS! The key to this hair not tangling is...

1. Do not apply any oils to the hair.
2. Wrap this hair when you are at home lounging around etc.
3. Use a little braid spray on the ends that tangle, wrap your hair, and let it dry. Don't use a lot!!!
4. Try not to sweat! (LOL)
5. Do not yank on this hair or comb too much. It will start to shed if you don't seal the weft before use. (I didn't)

Like I said, I will post a pic later, but I just wrapped it up and the ends a little wet from the braid spray. Hopefully, I will have a date or something later to show off my new style.

Oh...and one more thing.....the biggest drawback to this style is....

I DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO MY SCALP! HOW THE HELL DO I APPLY MY MEGATEK!

(sonya clutches her pearls in horror!)

Okay....this is what I'm going to do...

Up my biotin dosage to 5000mcg with 1500mg of Vitamin C to avoid the "Biotin Bumps" and fight the flu! Take that pneumonia!!!!!!!

We will see how much growth I will have March 29th 2009 when this comes down. Hopefully Biotin will do the trick!

Comments

Popular Posts