Babyliss Pro Ceramic Iron Review

This is the new Babyliss Pro Ceramic iron that I purchased from TJ Maxx. I'm in tree braids so I wasn't able to tell how well it worked so I used my faithful and loyal daughter.
Here, her hair was in its natural state. She just got a relaxer about two weeks ago so her hair isn't that kinky but as you can see...has some issues going on.
After just one pass with the Babyliss, her hair was silky smooth! I used Silk Elements Heat Protector. This baby gets HOT!!! I had to put it on a medium setting. YOU WILL burn your hair off with this baby! I suggest that you try it out on a low setting before proceeding to high settings.

I only flat-ironed that section of her hair last night and this morning, it was STILL silky smooth! No frizzies or anything! Pretty good!

Overall I'm pleased with this product...so far. I've seen some reviews and read that after some time, the plates will snag your hair and it may not work as well. But it will do the job for now. Especially since when I remove my tree braids, I don't use heat that often on my hair.

I want to go back to get the FHI at TJ Maxx that was selling for $24.99.

Comments

Popular Posts