Andis Blow Dryer Review


My old trusted GVP Blow Dryer gave out on me with a big BANG!

I was in the middle of a blow drying session which upset me.......So with a small amount of cash I headed off to Walmart to find a replacement.

On my off and bored days, I peruse YouTube videos, especially those with natural hair and found that quite a few people that I subscribe to had this particular blowdryer.

It was about $23 dollars and came with a fine tooth, wide tooth, and brush attachment. I actually like this blowdryer better than my old one.

On the GVP, the blow dryer had the controls on the handle so in the process of blow drying your hair and holding the handle, I constantly and mistakenly shut the blow dryer off many times, adding to more time.

This dryer was faster and does have a cool shot button on the back....awesome! I love the results that I get with this blowdryer and I recommend it.

Comments

Popular Posts