Hair Loss and Lupus Part Two




It has happened. I'm suffering from hair loss with Lupus. I have these sores in the front of my head with discoloration (My scalp is actually much lighter from loss of pigmentation) I thought it was dandruff at first but when I parted my hair with the comb, it started to bleed. I have these pretty much on the right side of my head. In that area, my hair has been coming out all over the place. I wouldn't say that its coming out in patches, but it's a small amount compared to some pictures I've seen on the internet.

Steroids and certain cremes can help with the sores but some hair loss could be permanent. All this time I've worked on growing my hair back.....I've lost so much of my life to this disease. Although hair may sound vain to some people, but when you've already lost so much...something as simple as hair could be the breaking point for a lot of people.

Comments

  1. You're right about that my life has changed so much since my hair has came out. No relationship haven't been happy since I found out I had lupus SLE + loss of my hair tired something to help my hair to come back, but no justice..thegirlwhohaslupusherhappinessandhair...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right about that my life has changed so much since my hair has came out. No relationship haven't been happy since I found out I had lupus SLE + loss of my hair tired something to help my hair to come back, but no justice..thegirlwhohaslupusherhappinessandhair...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m very sorry about that. I know it will get better for you.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts