FINAL THOUGHTS AAMH KINKY CURLY **REVIEW**

On a whim, I decided to take this hair out. I wore it almost three weeks and loved every minute of it. It looked so natural and so pretty that I would love to reinstall this hair again and very soon!

I would definitely purchase again, but this time in longer lengths that MATCH. I'm definitely going to get 24' and 28'. Loved, loved, loved, loved it!

My final thoughts....

I had to wet this hair almost every day. With the help of my trusty spray bottle filled with warm water and some cheapy conditioner, I was able to bring the curls right back. Remember, most of my days are spent in bed so although wearing my weaves were fabulous, it was more maintenance for me because I don't really go anywhere instead of back and forth to the doctor.

I recommend kinky curly hair for the spring and summertime because I wet the hair a lot. In the winter time, wetting your hair could probably get you sick with a cold really quick. The one drawback was that the hair was HOT on the back of my neck. But I DID enjoy not having to worry about blending.

My fiance looked at my hair the other day and was amazed. He told me that there was NO WAY he would be able to tell where my hair ended and the weave began. Love love love my AAMH KC. Will be installing again soon! Especially if this TV series that I'm working on goes off without a hitch!

Because I sealed the hair, I experienced NO SHEDDING WHATSOEVER. Again ladies, if you're going to purchase high end extensions, protect in your investment and seal the wefts. You could probably double the amount of installs you could get out of the hair just by taking twenty minutes out of your day and seal.

This hair gets ***** out of ***** stars for real! Customer service was great, the hair held up, there was no tangling (no more than usual for KC) and no shedding with the sealing. The wefts are very strong and the hair is a beautiful choice.

Thank you!

Comments

Popular Posts