Miss Wigs Misso 306 Synthetic Lacefront Review

The inside of the cap

IT'S super LONG! I had to cut it!

Before I cut the lace!

Viola! Love it!
Out of the package!

My dark brown wig cap...although I probably need a medium to light brown cap now that I see this one.

WTF?

After cutting the lace. It's not glued or taped down. There are two clips in the back with an adjustable strap

Happy with the hairline!!!

Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice!

Don't mind my daughter in the background. Just checking out the hairline!
 
Finished product? I cut the wig because it went past my chest and down to my waist.
I am very happy with my wig that I just got in the mail today!. I had to cut it some because it went well past my breasts! So I cut it to about APL! I love it! 

The lace isn't that hard stuff but it isn't baby soft either. It was stretchy! Much better than my wig from Ruth's. That wig was gorgeous but it was made for someone that isn't an "egghead" like me. I guess I have a lot on my mind, eh?

This one fits me to a tee and I love the straps in the back to make the wig secure. Very nice. I purchased the wig two days ago and it came in the mail right away with some supertape. I would have to say that you don't need tape or glue to wear this wig but for more security, I do recommend it. 

Great customer service and a great value for $49.00! I'm very pleased so far and this will not be my last purchase from them. 

www.misswigs.com

Comments

  1. It looks good on you, I am a Miss Wiggs wiggy, but I could not handle the length on 306. Have you tried Moonstone or the Red? They go great with our complexion. Take care and God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not experimented with color yet but when I work up the nerve (lol) I will. Thank you so much!

      Delete
  2. So I've been debating with myself after watching my fave Phillyzjamz on youtube I was torn between this 306 and now the 304 or 302. I'm worried with the 306 it will tangle a lot. Does it? And how does it feel?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I've been debating with myself after watching my fave Phillyzjamz on youtube I was torn between this 306 and now the 304 or 202. I'm worried with the 306 it will tangle a lot. Does it? And how does it feel?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay,...the 306 has tangled quite a bit and lasted just about a month and I didn't even wear it that long. I don't know if I'll continue to buy the synthetics. I had to cut Miss A because it also began to tangle. I just want to work with the human wigs.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts