Hair Growth Pics for 2020!

I started this blog back in 2007 and I’m so proud of the accomplishments that I’ve made. However, if I got and retained the growth that I made, I’d be floor length by now. Alas, that is not the case. I am not floor length. I am, about BSB which is a great accomplishment in itself. My hair is longer than it has ever been in my life.

Right now, I enjoyed wearing my hair for a good stretch of time and enjoyed wearing different styles. But I want it to be longer.

I am not experimenting with a new regimen and I will keep you guys updated on my progress....so here we go. Hair growth regimen for me!


Hair Growth Regimen for 2020


Shampoo and Conditioner-- I am using a clarifying shampoo that’s pretty cheap for 99 cents from Suave. Then I’m using Silicon Mix Shampoo and Conditioner. Once a month, I use the Protein Shampoo along with a Silicon Mix conditioner. I try and deep condition my hair once or twice a month.

Protective Styling--I wear full wigs with a rare half wig. I wash and condition my braids as often as I can. I am disabled and am in a wheelchair so I’m often not able to do everything I usually do with crippling arthritis. Because of this, I have to be careful and not able to do much of everything I want to do.

Hair Growth Aides-- I am using a mix of Vapo Rub (Lavender) and Monistat 4%. Okay here’s my Vapored Rub story. I have discoid lesions on my scalp. When I had a lesion, I was desperate. I had the Rub in front of me for some reason and put some on there because the lesions were so ugly and I wanted to cover it with something. The next day, i couldn’t find the lesions. Then I remembered. I used VapoRub. I put some more on my other lesions, and they too disappeared. I was elated. I did research. With the lavender ingredient, it creates a condition on the scalp that prevents dandruff, soothes an itchy scalp, and can increase circulation to the scalp. All things that can encourage hair growth. It does work. So I have used Monistat in the past to get a few more inches. So I thought by mixing the concoction, that I could help the scalp condition that I have with discoid lesions as well as improve circulation for the Monistat to work.

Vitamins-- I am now taking Spring Valley Biotin 10,000mcg Hair, Skin, and Nail Health daily 1X.


This is what my hair looks like right now. I’ve been on this regimen for the past week now. I’m on day three for Biotin.



 BLOW DRIED.............................................            and straightened!

   MY HAIR!


This is me on the phone while my hair is all over my head! 

Every girl needs a messy bun!

My modeling agent has this pic. Changing up from two pigtails to one messy chignon takes you from day to night!

Two pigtails. a girl can never go wrong with this simple but cute hairstyle. It’s the perfect look for any girl. A swoop bang makes the traditional two pigtails look more sophisticated. Sitting in my wheelchair in my nightgown makes this a great day look.


Wish me luck on my continued journey to have my hair swinging in the wind.

Comments

Popular Posts