Thank You For Your Comments!

I just love reading emails and comments that you guys leave on the page. Just when I think I should give the whole blog thing up, you guys give me faith.

I've noticed that some of you leave comments but you ask me questions on hair care tips. It is difficult for me to respond to you individually so you should instead send me an email. For one of our readers she asked about fusion hair and can it be permed. Yes, while wearing fusion extensions, your hair can be permed at the same time. I recommend that you leave this process up to a professional. If you are going to spend good money doing this process, I believe that you should pay the money to get this done.

Don't be a cheap skate like me.

Again, send me emails if you have questions and thank you for taking the time to read my blog!!!

: )

Comments

Popular Posts