The Downfall to my Sew-In and Hair Growth

Okay I love my sew in and I do want long hair, but what do you do when they start to interfere with each other...

Explanantion: I had my sew in done 9/2/08. It is now 9/22/08 and it has started to unravel. Why you ask? Because I've gotten so much new growth in the past three weeks, the braid is starting to come loose. One way you can stop this is if you have a net attached to the weave. This prolongs the life of your style because the weave is attached to the net and not directly to the braid. This is something I may invest in on my next sew in.

I'm glad that my hair is growing and all but I still want my hair to look nice and don't have the money to have it redone every 4-5 weeks.

Comments

  1. Hey, just stumbled across your blog and I have to say, I'll be adding it to my blogroll. I recently bought the Elasta QP Mango Butter and I've in love! I also use Organic Root Stimulator products. I've been wanting a sew-in since I saw my best friend get hers done! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts