More Biotin Updates...




I've been taking Biotin for about four weeks now and had this weave installed about three weeks ago.
1. I started gettting that creepy crawly feeling. It was so bad, I took an antihistamine for the itching.
2. The itching subsided at week 2.
3. You can see my nail in the pic. I had those cut down three weeks ago and I already have a nice tip.
4. I've been taking 1000mcg a month but recently upped my dose, hoping for a miracle. The miracle happened the next day when I was playing connect the dots with my face.
5. I've since stopped taking the Biotin but will start up again in February. I'm under the belief that once you get a good growth spurt from anything, it slows down. I want to give Biotin a rest before I start it up again. Maybe I can push an additional inch or so later.

Comments

  1. Geez, that biotin is doing some great things for you. I've been taking it for a couple of months now...nothing amazing...hmmm. Keep growing...luv your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot!!!!!! I'm now looking to try a high protein diet. Seeing that's basically what hair is. We'll see. I may post about it in the near future. Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts