More Biotin Updates...
I've been taking Biotin for about four weeks now and had this weave installed about three weeks ago.
1. I started gettting that creepy crawly feeling. It was so bad, I took an antihistamine for the itching.
2. The itching subsided at week 2.
3. You can see my nail in the pic. I had those cut down three weeks ago and I already have a nice tip.
4. I've been taking 1000mcg a month but recently upped my dose, hoping for a miracle. The miracle happened the next day when I was playing connect the dots with my face.
5. I've since stopped taking the Biotin but will start up again in February. I'm under the belief that once you get a good growth spurt from anything, it slows down. I want to give Biotin a rest before I start it up again. Maybe I can push an additional inch or so later.