MONISTAT CHALLENGE ABORTED (...not really)

The plan...
I was to keep the sew in for another ten days while applying Monistat 2% twice a day....

What REALLY happened...
I took the sew-in out because the hair would tangle every time I blinked (velvet remi?) and I was just tired of looking at it. Plus the growth in the crown was SOOO much, that I started to look like a cone head. It wasn't lying as flat as it was.

What I did....
Relaxed my hair and applied MN 2% every other day...since January 8th 2009

Results...
My scalp has been tingling all over pretty much but not as drastic as when I was taking Biotin. There is a small ripple of NG in the middle of my head but that's it. I didn't really expect to get an inch after a few days (Dare to dream) As I massaged my scalp, I did see a few flakes (very very little) and realized with all the growth aides, DC's, and cowashes that I've done, I haven't clarified my hair at all! So I just got out of the shower, using my Suave Clarifying Shampoo. My hair had that "squeaky" clean feel to it. I immediately followed up with a Silk Elements DC...which I'm doing now!

The new plan....
I will use MN 2% until Valentine's Day and post my results then. I am tempted to pop my Biotin too but I can't because I really want to see if the MN 2% really works and to make sure that the growth is attributed to that.

What's next?
Either a Megatek Challenge or another Biotin challenge. Look ladies...I am on a 4 inch challenge since December 2008-April 1st 2009 (that way if I don't make my four inches, it will make a really good personal April Fool's joke for myself) I've already achieved 1.25 inches since then. I need 3.75 inches until I make APL. It probably won't be full APL because right now...

Sides: Chin Length
Back: A sneeze past Shoulder Length
Bangs: Nose Length

I want to push 1 inch for the next few months until April 1, 2009. If I can get that, I will reach APL in April....

Stay tuned....

Comments

Popular Posts