Monistat Challenge Aborted (Seriously this time!)

Alright, I'm sorry to say that I wasn't able to give MN the whole 30 days because I began a banging headache last night and this morning. I know it was due to the MN. Nitrate in MN 2% is known to cause the headaches because it increases blood flow to the head.

I may give this another try at a later date but I may mix it with some coconut oil or some EVOO (extra virgin olive oil) But for now, MN Challenge ABORTED!

so where does that leave supermodelsonya?

BIOTIN CHALLENGE!!!

Yes for the next 30 days (starting today) I will be taking 2000 mcg a day for the next thirty days and see if I can get another 1.25 inches out of Biotin. That will give me a total of 2.5 inches towards my 3.75 to go! Will keep you posted! Already took starting pictures for this.

Comments

Popular Posts