Bee Mine Growth Serum

http://beemineproducts.net/shop2/

I just ordered this product after hearing soo many good things about this growth serum. It contains sulphur which promotes hair growth.

For those of you that are allergic to sulphur, she does have a formula without it! I will of course keep you updated on my progress.

Now I'm confused. As you all know, I 've been waiting for my MT to arrive. I need to use a consistent growth aide for the next few months to get my 3 inches in 3 months!

So whichever one comes first is the one I will use. I don't know if I want to mix the two together to get the ultimate growth aide because I want to see which product is better.

Well whatever it is, both companies will have a customer for life!

IF interested, please click on the above link and view the testimonial section to see for yourself!

Comments

Popular Posts