Something Strange Is Going On Here...

Been using MT for about almost a week now and my hair has gotten noticeably thicker. You know how you want something to happen so bad that your eyes start to play tricks on you?

THIS IS NOT THE CASE...I REPEAT....THIS IS NOT THE CASE!

My hair has gotten NOTICEABLY THICKER and my hair has gotten a tad bit longer. I noticed that my daily buns are becoming more fluffier and thicker then they were.

Now to be fair, I have been upping my Biotin and using Vitamin C, I've  DC'd with my Jamaican Black Castor Oil and seal my ends with it on a daily basis. I've also been even more greedy and apply my Bee Mine to my scalp....which smells lovely (You HAVE to shake the bottle really well to get rid of the sulphur smell!) 

I've been doing all of these things on a consistent basis for the past 5-6 days now. I wish I wasn't so greedy that I would just use one growth aide at a time so that I could tell you which was more effective. 

Since sometimes I baggy with MT, it gives me slight to moderate headaches. But when I add the Bee Mine to my scalp....headache GONE! 

I may be on to something.....

Comments

Popular Posts