DAMN...MORE TREE BRAIDS!

 This is my hair done three weeks ago... Milky Way                                   And this is my hair with the Saga by Milky Way.  BIG difference! 


There's a good story to this.............

I'm not nuts...(I swear) Even though the Milky Way hair was better than that Nubian crap, it made me reminisce about the old days of my glue ins. Sure Milky Way looks great freshly installed. 

By week TWO....I looked like NO ONE loved me! LOL The hair started to swell and do its own thing. PLUS...it didn't help any applying Megatek 2x a week. I still got about a 1/2 of new growth and even more than that in some areas. 

I haven't relaxed yet and won't until June so ladies get ready for my next reveal...

Back to the tree braids and looking like no one loved me. Well, I got my hands on some money and went out and purchased some Saga by Milky Way 18 inch hair in bulk.

OMG! I absolutely positively supercalifragislisticixpiolodociously love it! It looks awesome...

Take a look for yourself.....


Comments

Popular Posts