Virgin Indian Hair???




Virgin hair is hair that has not been processed, colored, etc.

I frequent the hair boards and this one particular site that sells Indian hair came up a few times. After looking at pictures and reading many positive testimonials, I decided to take the plunge!

I purchased 2 bundles from www.indianhair.net 12 inch Straight Virgin Indian hair.
The price was very reasonable! I have paid more for hair at the beauty supply that I'd use once and throw away.

This hair can be used for up to a year as long as you take of it.

I had this hair sent overnight so that I could get my hair done tomorrow morning.
They had excellent customer service by answering all of my questions when I placed the order.

The true test starts tomorrow. If the hair doesn't hold up as well, I wouldn't be angry. Like I said, I've paid more at the Beauty supply.



Comments

Popular Posts