Virgin Indian Hair Update....Week 3

Okay....I don't really know what to say about this hair. It seems like the right side tangles like crazy but the left side, no tangles at all.

Only when I wear this hair super straight, I don't experience a lot of tangles. If I try to wear it in its natural state...tangles galore.

I want to continue wearing sew ins and tree braids until December. I'm definitely hiding my hair so that I can at least get past Shoulder Length for the second time in my life.

The new growth aide I'm going to try will be Claudie's Hair Elixer.

We'll see what happens.

Otherwise, I wash my hair at least twice a week under the weave and moisturize with S curl. I've been kinda bad by flat ironing the leave out daily for a week until I got smart again and stopped.

Comments

Popular Posts