What is a Pre Poo? Do You Pre Poo?

What is a pre poo?

Poo is short for shampooing. Pre- is the prefix that means "before". So put them together and what do you get?

That's right.

It's a treatment you do using a combination of conditioners, oils, and other products to treat your hair and protect it from losing moisture from shampooing.

Today I did my second pre poo and I kinda like it LOL.

My ingredients

Lustrasilk Mango Cholesterol conditioner
Honey
Jojoba oil.

I mixed in a jar and slopped it on my hair, combing to detangle because I just took this weave out. I placed a plastic bag over my head and sat under my dryer for fifteen minutes. I would have sat longer, but I'm supposed to be somewhere fairly soon and I don't have a lot of time.

I'll let you know the results later.

Comments

Popular Posts