Finally!

Took my tree braids with sew in out!

Phew!!!!

I didn't know how much longer I was gonna last under there. When my hair starts to look how I feel (tired), I get antsy as to when I'm going to take them down.

Today was the day thanks to an early day at work.

The whole take down took me 2 hours as I was sitting there watching the Haiti Earthquake updates...crying....

When I finally took down the last braid, I decided to try out a new pre poo which is more moisture based.

I used Suave Coconut conditioner, Garnier Fructis 3 Min Undo Dryness Reversal Treatment, and some glycerin. I mixed in a bowl, applied to my hair with a shower cap and two skull caps.

(Using body heat...)

Not sure if I'm going to get my hair done tomorrow or Thursday but whatever I decide, you'll be the first to know.

I may do a length check later...or not. Trying not to be antsy because this is the year I hit APL and I don't need any setbacks.

Comments

Popular Posts