Mizani Butter Blends and Elasta QP Creme Conditioning ShampooReview





So.....

I took my tree braids/sew in out yesterday after I asked my 12 year old how long did I have before I started looking bad.

She stated I had a day left.

I went looking for the scissors and a comb immediately.

Anywho....

I picked up Mizani Butter Blend Relaxer upon the suggestion of my buddies on the hair boards and I was impressed!

Let me just reiterate that I love love LOVE MY TEXLAXED HAIR! I can wear my natural curls and rock my hair silky straight if I please. I left the relaxer on for a total of eight minutes while smoothing it out some. The hair in the middle of my head was especially coarse and tight. While using this relaxer, I was able to straighten my curl pattern enough to have that S curl. I was playing in my new "springy" curls all morning long!

With hair this pretty, it's gonna be tuff to keep my hands out of it!

My hair was very silky after I washed out the relaxer and use the neutralizing shampoo. I also picked up Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo and washed my hair with it.

It was a nice shampoo. My hair felt more moisturized with this shampoo than using others, but not as good as my old Cream of Nature shampoo that was discontinued. It is a great alternative.


Here is my hair after the results.


Comments

Popular Posts