My Halley's Curls Salon Relaxed Install



I purchased some Halley's Curls Salon Relaxed because the other hair that I purchased was cut up so many times, I had to get rid of it.

I love love love this hair because it matches African American texture to a T.

I am still using the large silk Relaxed closure that I purchased early last August of 2009.

I have a small bald spot in the middle OF THE CLOSURE (NOT MY HAIR) but it is not very noticeable. I am very impressed with the quality of their hair and have never had an issue with their customer service to date.

I hope you like. :)

Comments

  1. I really like this hair, SMS... it looks good on you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luv that install!! I will have to give in to temptation and get some of that hair for my next install.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how did u get the bald spot/?
    was that caused by the weave?
    iwouldnt condone weaves , even tho they give your hair rest if it goes wrong u can loose your hair

    xx shukura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shukura--There is a bald spot in the closure, not my hair! LOL if that was the case, I'd be in a full fledged panic!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts