Edge Control by Organic Root Stimulator




How can I sing the praises of the wonderful product without sounding like a complete idiot?

This is a godsend for those who are texlaxed, natural or even relaxed that are having a hard time slicking down your edges. My tried and true Eco Styler is not a match for this wonderful product.

It has a divine scent that makes you want to taste it. (Don't) and it works like a charm. My half wigs have been looking pretty busted at the end of the day after searching for something that will keep my edges slicked down.

It doesn't require a lot, NO FLAKING....what can I say? Well let me show you better than I can tell you....

Go out and purchase this like yesterday! It ranges from $4.99-$6.99. It works. It works. It works.

Comments

  1. I love this stuff. I suppose I need to do a YT vid about it. Hmm

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts