March 2011 Progress of Puff

Should have picked it out more here....but whatevs....
Excuse the early morning sick face....


Well there you are people......my puff.

I have been worried because I've lost a lot of weight recently due to illness that my hair progress would be affected. Not sure if it has affected the growth rate but I did stretch this morning and CONGRATULATIONS TO ME...

MY HAIR REACHES UNDER THE ARMPIT!

I'm not going to call it APL yet because one side is longer than the other and I need to see the back of my hair but yes.......I'm just about there!

I've been....

Cowashing my hair 1X a week
Braiding my hair up and wearing half wigs for 4-5 weeks at a time
Moisturizing with Cantu Shea butter

That's pretty much it. I did experience some slight breakage in the front where the front comb goes in my bang area....but overall I'm pretty happy with the progress.

What will a July update bring? Hopefully an inch past APL will be fine with me!

:)

Comments

Popular Posts