CHI IONIC SINGLE PASS FLAT IRON REVIEW


CHI Single Pass Flat Iron


My Test subject....

Overall...I really like this flat iron. It does do the trick when it says ONE PASS....I read some online reviews about this iron and I learned that there weren't many positive reviews on the iron.

There are these red strips on the inside and a lot of people complained that the strips fell off the iron after it was dropped, making the iron completely useless.

My bestie also has this same iron, the Breast Cancer Pink Edition, and she raves about it all day long. I love the way it made my hair feel and it got my hair super straight!

I found this iron at TJ Maxx for just 69.99 although Folica doesn't sell it anymore on their website. I'd encourage anyone to purchase it if they can find it at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, or any other discount store.

Comments

Popular Posts