I'm Ashamed

Ashamed because this blog means the world to me.

I started this blog almost four years ago because there wasn't enough information about weaves and black hair care at that time. SInce I was frustrated, I decided to start my own. It's grown so much.

I wanted to keep my information as accurate and unbiased as possible.

But life has a funny way of sometimes redirecting your attention away from certain things. Since my health has deteriorated, I haven't had the time or energy to even really care about my hair. I'm grateful to have hair on the top of my head because at one point during my illness, I was starting to lose hair on the right side due to my Lupus.

Nowadays my hair stays hidden under half wigs as I battle for my life against this horrible disease. I pray that you guys are doing well.

Hopefully I will be in remission so I can get back to my first love....hair.

Coming soon, I will be getting my tree braids and sew ins. I was unable to get those due to a complication of my disease causing serious nerve damage on my head. Simply pulling one hair on the left side of my head would cause me to scream.

Scary stuff I know.

I'll keep in touch.

Comments

  1. No need to fret. We're still following you. Thanks for updating us. Sorry to hear about your health, glad it's now improving. Looking forward to your upcoming posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you LaQT! YOU don't know how much that comment meant to me. I plan on blogging at least once a week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts