Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Flat Iron Protector Review

From GarnierUSA.com (C)2012

Does this stuff work?

Sorry for the poor shot Hair flat-ironed after seven days! 7/20/12


The Good?

What can I say ladies and gents? This stuff worked really well! In the Midwest, we have been suffering from sweltering temperatures and my hair was able to hold up with the humidity and heat! The bottle states that your hair should stay straight for 24-48 hours but I've surpassed that time period.


Naturals!! I think I've found a gem and it was only $4.29 at Walmart! I highly recommend this product for naturals that want to wear their hair straight but don't want to continuously place heat on their heads.


When I slept at night, I did wear a satin scarf over the pressed area to keep the hair straight but it has yet to revert! It may not be as good as Sabino Moisture Block was, but this gets good results and it is not as expensive.

The Bad? Alcohol is in the ingredients.  It does make your hair feel a bit gummy and dry afterwards. Boo hoo! :)

**** out of *****
4                5 stars

Comments

Popular Posts