My New Lacefront Wigs Coming Soon--Miss Wigs Review

Miss Wigs Remy Full Lace Premium Quality 14inch  Human: Mongolian Remy
Miss A Synthetic Wig
My New Wig!

I just purchased both of these wigs a day ago and I can't wait to get my fingers on them. I have absolutely fallen in love with the synthetic wig that I purchased there a month ago so I just had to buy another wig. Actually since they have a buy One Get One 50% off sale, I had to indulge in another "synthie" for my collection.

Because of the whole lupus thing, applying a lacefront has become super easy and super fast. I can go from drab to FAB in a matter of minutes instead of sitting there, and painstakingly sewing tracks onto my head.

Nope.

So I will update with pictures coming soon. Sorry. I have been very sick dealing with lupus and I just keep my hair braided, attempting to cowash every week or so. I'm not doing what I'm supposed to be doing with my hair and I hate myself for that. My hair is breaking and coming out , especially in the front, due to this disease.

Thanks!

Muah!!

Comments

  1. So glad you found a good deal on these very nice wigs. Its hard to care for yourself let alone your hair. Thanks for updating us. About to check out the received wig post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts