When My Scalp Itches, Is My Hair Growing?


Probably not.

When you get the itchies, it probably means that your scalp is dry and needs to be moisturized. Now that doesn't mean to go out and "oil your scalp". That is only going to clog your pores and make your hair itch even more! Perhaps it is time for you to find other hair products that will be  more agreeable.

Now that being said......

When my scalp itches and I use growth products, is my hair growing?

Maybe.

When I used Biotin for the first time about four years ago, I was amazed one night when I was sitting there and my scalp began to TINGLE and ITCH. The sensation got so bad that I had to take Benadryl. Before you send the "wash your dirty hair comments" I got an inch and a quarter of growth within the course of eight days. I was amazed!

So for those naysayers out there that are convinced I suffered an allergic reaction or had dirty hair, I've got the pictures to prove it.
Notice the nail growth along with the hair growth. 





Comments

Popular Posts