Scottish Fine Soaps

I won't bore you with details of why I haven't posted in a while. I have lupus, blah, blah, blah, blah. You know the rest and I thank you for tuning back in. It's been a long time.

On the hair front, I have been rocking synthetic lacefront wigs and keeping my hair braided up. I try to moisturize and wash my hair as often as I can. But it is hard when you no longer give a damn about things like that.

But one thing I would like to bring to your attention is Scottish Fine Soap company.

www.scottishfinesoaps.com
I found this stuff at Marshalls and I have to say...WOW! IT KEEPS my skin so moisturized and just has a scent that won't quit. From first smell, I had to purchase it. Then when I got home, I realized that there were only two bottles left at the store and I had grabbed one. The other, obviously, was used as a sample from other rude shoppers that decided to dip their fingers inside of it. I didn't want that one but it smelled so divine, I thought about it. Should I buy it...even after a few shoppers dipped their nasty little fingers inside?

Then I realized that I wasn't using my head. Why not look it up on the internet? SO I did. Turns out this company is based in the UK. No problem. They sell their products for a great price. I actually purchased three bottles of the Body Butter along with a few other items. I spent under fifty dollars, which included shipping! I must tell you that if you're looking for a great moisturizing body butter that smells wonderful, then this one is for you. But if you are highly sensitive to scents, then this one may not be for you. 
It has a light musk smell that is just lovely but if you don't fancy that, then don't purchase this. However, there are other products on their site that you may like such as AU LAIT BODY MILK or their numerous SOAP COLLECTIONS.

Great company! Must Buy!


Comments

Popular Posts