Gabby Douglass New SpokesPerson for RPGShow Wigs

U.S. Olympic Gold Medalist Gabby Douglass was just announced as the new brand ambassador for RPGshowwigs.com.

Miss Douglass is part of the RPG Show family and is at the moment, offering $30 off your next wig with a special code.


RPG Show Wigs has superior wigs as I am a customer myself. They tend to be expensive but in my opinion, worth the cost for the serious wig wearer.

 

Some of the wigs look awesome on her and I’m proud to see that she’s stepping up and doing some things. 

During the Olympic Games in 2012, Douglass was heavily criticized for having 
“nappy” hair by some on Social media outlets. It is horrific how some people criticize others for having the same texture of hair. I never understood this phenomenon. As an athlete of her caliber, the last thing on her mind is the way her hair looks. 



Congratulations to Gabby Douglass and RPG Show!

Comments

Popular Posts